Search:
Landscape photos \ View from the Mount Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 05.05.2005 Photo number: 1417 Views: 127k
Image licence
View of the old city from the Mount Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 24.05.2010 Photo number: 15692 Views: 57k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 13.05.2010 Photo number: 15556 Views: 34k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus, Old City, Mount Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 26.05.2005 Photo number: 1584 Views: 79k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 02.07.2009 Photo number: 19565 Views: 867
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 15.01.2010 Photo number: 13461 Views: 23k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 07.04.2005 Photo number: 1154 Views: 52k
Image licence
Mount Scopus, Ramat Eshkol
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 30.06.2007 Photo number: 7139 Views: 98k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18501 Views: 125k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10670 Views: 62k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10693 Views: 42k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © Ron Peled Date: 14.02.2010 Photo number: 13910 Views: 25k
Mount Scopus, Ramat Eshkol
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 30.06.2007 Photo number: 7141 Views: 31k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18448 Views: 247k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10661 Views: 36k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10671 Views: 33k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10664 Views: 33k
Sun rays over Jerusalem taken from Scopus, late afternoon, 6.2.1942
Photographer: © G. Eric and Edith Matson Date: 01.04.2010 Photo number: 14472 Views: 31k
Landscape photos \ Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 11.03.2010 Photo number: 14208 Views: 26k
Image licence
View from Mount Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 29.08.2010 Photo number: 16358 Views: 38k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18463 Views: 17k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10710 Views: 33k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10688 Views: 33k
View from Mount Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 29.08.2010 Photo number: 16360 Views: 23k
Image licence
Hebrew University.
Photographer: © Pes & Lev Date: 09.01.2011 Photo number: 16688 Views: 20k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10663 Views: 33k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 17.01.2010 Photo number: 13502 Views: 20k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18466 Views: 16k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18472 Views: 17k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18453 Views: 17k
View from Mount Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 29.08.2010 Photo number: 16361 Views: 22k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18441 Views: 16k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18460 Views: 16k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18488 Views: 16k
Jerusalem British War Cemetery
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 10.01.2013 Photo number: 18921 Views: 16k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 19.04.2010 Photo number: 14907 Views: 22k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18503 Views: 13k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10708 Views: 31k
Hebrew University.
Botanical Garden. (Winter)
Photographer: © Pes & Lev Date: 09.01.2011 Photo number: 16689 Views: 19k
Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10707 Views: 30k