Search:
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 13.05.2010 Photo number: 15556 Views: 34k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University Scopus, Old City, Mount Scopus
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 26.05.2005 Photo number: 1584 Views: 79k
Image licence
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 02.07.2009 Photo number: 19565 Views: 867
Image licence
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 15.01.2010 Photo number: 13461 Views: 23k
Image licence
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 07.04.2005 Photo number: 1154 Views: 52k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18501 Views: 125k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10670 Views: 62k
Photographer: © Ron Peled Date: 14.02.2010 Photo number: 13910 Views: 25k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10693 Views: 42k
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18448 Views: 247k
Al Quds University, Jerusalem
10.08.2009
Al-Quds University is a Palestinian University in Jerusalem. It was founded in 1984, but its official constitution was written in 1993 when Mohammed Nusseibeh, its first Chancellor and Chancellor of the College of Science and Technology, announced its formation.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 10.08.2009 Photo number: 10827 Views: 29k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10671 Views: 33k
Al Quds University, Jerusalem
10.08.2009
Al-Quds University is a Palestinian University in Jerusalem. It was founded in 1984, but its official constitution was written in 1993 when Mohammed Nusseibeh, its first Chancellor and Chancellor of the College of Science and Technology, announced its formation.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 10.08.2009 Photo number: 10829 Views: 26k
The Chagall Windows of Marc Chagall, Hadassah, Ein Kerem
The Windows represents the 12 sons of the Patriarch Jacob, from whom came the Twelve Tribes of Israel. Chagall's Windows are populated by floating figures of animals, fish, flowers, and numerous Jewish symbols.

19 Jule 2009
The Synagogue of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical Center was dedicated on February 6th, 1962, as part of Hadassah's Golden Anniversary celebration. The floors and interior walls are made of Jerusalem Stone, and the Synagogue is illuminated by a hanging lantern and by sunlight which streams through the magnificent Chagall Windows.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 19.07.2009 Photo number: 10033 Views: 47k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10664 Views: 33k
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 11.03.2010 Photo number: 14208 Views: 26k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18463 Views: 17k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10661 Views: 36k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University.
Photographer: © Pes & Lev Date: 09.01.2011 Photo number: 16688 Views: 20k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10710 Views: 33k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10688 Views: 33k
Givat Ram
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 28.03.2006 Photo number: 4359 Views: 23k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18472 Views: 17k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18466 Views: 16k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10663 Views: 33k
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 17.01.2010 Photo number: 13502 Views: 20k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18460 Views: 16k
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18441 Views: 16k
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18453 Views: 17k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18488 Views: 16k
Givat Ram
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 28.03.2006 Photo number: 4355 Views: 22k
Image licence
Hebrew University Givat Ram
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 07.04.2006 Photo number: 4516 Views: 40k
Image licence
The Chagall Windows of Marc Chagall, Hadassah, Ein Kerem
The Windows represents the 12 sons of the Patriarch Jacob, from whom came the Twelve Tribes of Israel. Chagall's Windows are populated by floating figures of animals, fish, flowers, and numerous Jewish symbols.

19 Jule 2009
The Synagogue of the Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical Center was dedicated on February 6th, 1962, as part of Hadassah's Golden Anniversary celebration. The floors and interior walls are made of Jerusalem Stone, and the Synagogue is illuminated by a hanging lantern and by sunlight which streams through the magnificent Chagall Windows.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 19.07.2009 Photo number: 10032 Views: 50k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University.
Botanical Garden. (Winter)
Photographer: © Pes & Lev Date: 09.01.2011 Photo number: 16689 Views: 19k
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 19.04.2010 Photo number: 14907 Views: 22k
Image licence
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10708 Views: 31k
Hebrew University Scopus \ Hebrew University, Mt. Scopus
09.08.2009
Construction of the Mount Scopus campus of the Hebrew University began in 1918 on land purchased from the Gray Hill estate. The dedication ceremony was held in 1925 in the presence of many dignitaries. A design for the university campus by Sir Patrick Geddes positioned the university buildings on the slopes of the mount, below a domed, hexagonal Great Hall recalling the Star of David, as a counterpoint to the octagonal Dome of the Rock in the Old City. This plan was never implemented, but Geddes designed the university Library, today the Hebrew University Faculty of Law on Mount Scopus. By 1947, the university was a solid research and teaching institution with humanities, science, medicine, education and agriculture departments (in Rehovot), a national library, a university press and an adult education center. The university had a student population of over 1,000 and 200 faculty members.
Photographer: © Valery Dembitsky Date: 09.08.2009 Photo number: 10700 Views: 31k
Hebrew University Scopus
Photographer: © pmos_nmos Date: 23.03.2012 Photo number: 18503 Views: 13k
Givat Ram
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 28.03.2006 Photo number: 4349 Views: 15k
Image licence
Givat Ram
Photographer: © RomKri Date: 28.03.2006 Photo number: 4375 Views: 41k
Image licence